Re: sum() over (partition by order) question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: sum() over (partition by order) question
Дата
Re: sum() over (partition by order) question  ("Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
> so I have to modify query to get expected values
> postgres=# select a, b, last_value(a) over (partition by b),
> last_value(a) over (partition by b order by a  RANGE BETWEEN UNBOUNDED
> PRECEDING AND UNBOUNDED FOLLOWING) from foo;

> it should be noticed in doc?

It is --- see the comments at the bottom of

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/functions-window.html

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: sum() over (partition by order) question
От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: sum() over (partition by order) question