Re: Compile/Link Error for Postgres 8.1.0 on Solaris 8

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Compile/Link Error for Postgres 8.1.0 on Solaris 8
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Alan Stange <stange@rentec.com> writes:
> Bhide, Rajan wrote:
>> ./configure --without-readline --enable-thread-safety CFLAGS=-xO4
>> -D_REENTRANT -xipo -mt -lpthread
>> CC=/export/home/uxapps/workshop/SUNWspro/bin/cc

> Given that you've enabled -xipo, and the error is related to ipo, I'd
> suggest dropping that option for now.

Putting -lpthread into CFLAGS seems pretty foolish as well.  If you
needed to specify that explicitly (which you do not) it would belong
in LDFLAGS --- putting it in CFLAGS is pretty certain to screw up
link order and so on.  And what is -mt?

Сообщение: Re: Compile/Link Error for Postgres 8.1.0 on Solaris 8
Сообщение: Re: Compile/Link Error for Postgres 8.1.0 on Solaris 8