Re: ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion

От Georgios Kokolatos
Тема Re: ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

It looks good and does what it says on the tin.

One minor nitpick I feel I should add is that for completeness and
balance the equivalent `CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY` should
get the same treatment.

Maybe something along the lines of:
-       else if (Matches("CREATE", "TEXT", "SEARCH", "CONFIGURATION", MatchAny))
+       else if (Matches("CREATE", "TEXT", "SEARCH", "DICTIONARY|CONFIGURATION", MatchAny))