Re: Refactor compile-time assertion checks for C/C++

От Georgios Kokolatos
Тема Re: Refactor compile-time assertion checks for C/C++
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

In my humble opinion the patch improves readability, hence gets my +1.

No further suggestions. Passing on to a committer to judge further.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer