thoroughly broken examples on the Dynamic SQL page

От PG Doc comments form
Тема thoroughly broken examples on the Dynamic SQL page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/ecpg-dynamic.html

Has anyone tried the examples on the
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/ecpg-dynamic.html Dynamic SQL page? The
very first line in each example immediately throws a syntax error: "syntax
error at or near "exec"". Could we get this updated or a bug fixed? I'm
migrating from SQL Server and really need to know how to migrate dynamic SQL
in existing code.