Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

От Lee Kindness
Тема Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Justin, I gave the change a go, but without knowing the original font,
or having it installed it was only ever going to look worse. Instead
i've redone the text in 48pt bold "helmet condensed", which I think
maintains the overall feel of the site.

The original, anti-alias change, and with the new text are all at:

 http://services.csl.co.uk/postgresql/

Lee.