backup broken

От bvo
Тема backup broken
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

my pg_backup_rotated.sh script ran fine since Dec 20 and after rebuild the
slave now it's broken and I do not know why.  I can run pg_dumpall >
/tmp_all_db_backup.sql but not from the script. From the log its pg_dumall:
could not connect to database "template1": FATAL: Ident authentication
failed for user "postgres".  I tried to reset postgres in psql as "alter
user postgres with PASSWORD 'xxxxx'; (as same as the old one and the
postgres os).
I run pg_backup_rotated.sh as postgres and it promp me for the password and
then password for user postges and repeat it again and again until all the
databases backup.

From the script it gives me pg_dumpall: could not connect to database
"template1": FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres" and
even I run the script as root, it prompted me for password,
it gives me pg_dumpall: could not connect to database "template1": FATAL:
password authentication failed for user "postgres"

Typically, I make a backup based on the current day, and rotate the seven
days in the backup file name, all successful until Feb 19.

How can I resolve this issue? Any good backup tips I should be aware of.

Thanks for all the tips

Bach-Nga

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server