Re: error with pgadmin for linux

От Giovanni P. Tirloni
Тема Re: error with pgadmin for linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Roger D. Vargas disse:
> I downloaded and installed the wxGTK rpms for FC2 (version 20031010) and
> pgadmin (I found only the FC1 rpm). I didnt got any dependencies proble,
> but when i try to run pgadmin i got this error:
> pgadmin3: error while loading shared libraries: pgadmin3: undefined
> symbol: _gtk_accel_group_attach
That's the problem I was having before. What I did was to download thewxWidgets from the URL above and compile using
pgadmin3from CVS.

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040711-1.tar.bz2
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/pgadmin3-src.tar.gz

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#source
Good luck,

--
Giovanni P. Tirloni

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: weird problem, cant edit data in tables
От: "Roger D. Vargas"
Сообщение: Re: error with pgadmin for linux