Re: policies and extensions

От Marc Munro
Тема Re: policies and extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2020-02-18 at 15:06 -0500, Stephen Frost wrote:

> Policies, also being part of the overall privilege system, could
> certainly be looked at in a similar light as being different from
> triggers and indexes...

While I think I agree with Stephen here, I don't have a vested interest
 in any particular solution and am not advocating for change.

I am kinda surprised that policies are not explicitly tracked as part
of an extension but I can live with the status quo now that it has been
explained.

I think it *may* be worth stating something explicitly in the
documentation but again I am not advocating.

Thanks again.

__
Marc