Re: \dP and \dX use ::regclass without "pg_catalog."

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: \dP and \dX use ::regclass without "pg_catalog."
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?utf-8?Q?=C3=81lvaro?= Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> My point is that it's good to have it, but it would be much better to
> have something bulletproof, which we could use in an automated check
> somewhere (next to stuff like perlcritic, perhaps).  I don't know what,
> though.

Meh ... this is mostly cosmetic these days, so I can't get excited
about putting a lot of work into it.  We disclaimed search path
bulletproofness for all these queries a long time ago.

I don't object to fixing it in the name of consistency, but that's
not a reason to invest large effort.