Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yugo Nagata wrote
> Thank you for your suggestion! I agree that the feature to switch between
> normal materialized view and incrementally maintainable view is useful.
> We will add this to our ToDo list. Regarding its syntax,
> I would not like to add new keyword like NONINCREMENTAL, so how about
> the following
>
>  ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW ... SET {WITH | WITHOUT} INCREMENTAL REFRESH
>
> although this is just a idea and we will need discussion on it.

Thanks I will follow that discussion on GitHub
https://github.com/sraoss/pgsql-ivm/issues/79

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11