Re: PATH no longer a part of 7.4?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PATH no longer a part of 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
"Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org> writes:
> Here is how this issue arose.  A user of [ 7.2.something ]
> is getting this error when creating a table named path.

Right, in 7.2 the rowtype for such a table would conflict with the
predefined type.

> I've been able to create this table under 7.4.1, 7.4, and 7.3.4 (but
> have no other versions under which I can test).

In 7.3 and later there is no conflict, because the predefined type name
lives in the pg_catalog schema, which is not where user tables are
customarily created.

Сообщение: Re: PATH no longer a part of 7.4?
Сообщение: Re: PATH no longer a part of 7.4?