Re: problem inserting tuples with access methods

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem inserting tuples with access methods
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alice Lottini <alice_lottini@yahoo.it> writes:
> Here you have the routine handling the insertion and,
> following, the error which occurs at its execution.

The most likely bet is a simple coding error leading to dereferencing
an invalid pointer.  I'd suggest getting out your debugger to find out
exactly where the crash occurs.

A CommandCounterIncrement() after every tuple insertion is surely
overkill, but beyond that I don't see anything obviously wrong with the
code ... unless perhaps that it assumes without proof that the relations
have exactly two columns --- if they don't, that could lead to the core
dump.