Re: Performance degradation on concurrent COPY into a single relation in PG16.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Performance degradation on concurrent COPY into a single relation in PG16.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2023-08-16 13:15:46 +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Since the wins from this patch were replicated and it has been pushed, I
>> understand that this open item can be marked as closed, so I've done
>> that.

> Thanks!

It turns out that this patch is what's making buildfarm member
chipmunk fail in contrib/pg_visibility [1].  That's easily reproduced
by running the test with shared_buffers = 10MB.  I didn't dig further
than the "git bisect" result:

$ git bisect bad
82a4edabd272f70d044faec8cf7fd1eab92d9991 is the first bad commit
commit 82a4edabd272f70d044faec8cf7fd1eab92d9991