Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 2018-03-09 19:36:28 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I happened to notice that if you look at
>> https://coverage.postgresql.org/src/backend/optimizer/util/predtest.c.gcov.html
>> it claims that the two occurrences of
>> elog(ERROR, "predicate_classify returned a bogus value");
>> at lines 492 and 803 are reached.

> Is it possible that the compiler figured that the patch is unreachable
> and removed the code?

Maybe, but then it's even less reasonable to claim that the lines
were reached.

In general, lcov seems to ignore lines for which no code was generated,
which is fine by me.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org