Re: arrays returned in text format

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: arrays returned in text format
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Konstantin Izmailov <pgfizm@gmail.com> writes:
> Whole point of my question was why PG does not return
> binary formatted field when requested (this is a feature supported in the
> protocol).

You haven't presented a test case demonstrating that that happens in
unmodified community source code.  If it does happen, I'd be happy to look
into it, because I agree it'd be a bug.  But I have other things to spend
my time on than reverse-engineering test cases out of code fragments
dependent on incompletely-described custom modifications of Postgres.