Re: Recent failures in IsolationCheck deadlock-hard

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recent failures in IsolationCheck deadlock-hard
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 2:11 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Also worth noting is that anole failed its first try at the new
>> deadlock-parallel isolation test:
>> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=anole&dt=2019-08-01%2015%3A48%3A16

> And friarbird (also CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS) fails every time.

Yeah, there have been half a dozen failures since deadlock-parallel
went in, mostly on critters that are slowed by CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
or valgrind.  I've tried repeatedly to reproduce that here, without
success :-(.  It's unclear whether the failures represent a real
code bug or just a problem in the test case, so I don't really want
to speculate about fixes till I can reproduce it.

Сообщение: Re: The unused_oids script should have a reminder to use the 8000-8999 OID range
Сообщение: Re: The unused_oids script should have a reminder to use the8000-8999 OID range