Re: Nested loops are killing throughput

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Nested loops are killing throughput
Дата
Re: Nested loops are killing throughput
Список pgsql-sql
CG <cgg007@yahoo.com> writes:
>> If packet_status is large, that seems like a perfectly reasonable plan
>> to me.  If not ... what data type is packet_uuid?  Is its equality op
>> marked mergeable or hashable?

> It is of type uniqueidentifier ...

Is that the one off gborg?  It's broken because the equality function is
marked volatile, and so the planner is afraid to try to use it for
merging or hashing.  (It's also not marked strict, which means you can
trivially crash the backend by passing it a null ...)
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: