Re: Log query parameters for terminated execute

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Log query parameters for terminated execute
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> writes:
> Please test with logging command tag %i in log_line_prefix. Extended protocol has three different messages, each can
becanceled by timeout. But here is completely no parameters in PARSE and i did not change BIND in first patch.

This patch scares me to death.  It risks calling user-defined I/O
functions in all sorts of weird places, particularly outside transactions,
or in already-failed transactions, or with no ActiveSnapshot.

Separately from that concern: it appears to result in a substantial
degradation of existing functionality in the places where you did
s/errdetail/errdetail_log/.  What was the reason for that?

От: Nikhil Sontakke
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: How can we submit code patches that implement our (pending)patents?