Re: BUG #16703: pg-dump fails to process recursive view definition

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16703: pg-dump fails to process recursive view definition
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrew Bille <andrewbille@gmail.com> writes:
> pg_dump is also fails to process the view created by the following script
> (excerpt from privileges.sql):

> CREATE USER user1;
> CREATE TABLE test (col1 varchar(10), col2 boolean);
> SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION user1;
> CREATE VIEW testv AS SELECT * FROM test;

Hm, yeah, so more to do here.  (Sure glad we found these issues before
next week's releases, not after.)

I propose that what we'd better do is

(1) Make pg_dump use LOCK TABLE ONLY, not LOCK TABLE.

(2) Make LOCK TABLE ONLY on a view not recurse to the view's dependencies.
It's quite unclear to me why it didn't work that way all along.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16705: Triggers deferred during commit callback are not executed
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16705: Triggers deferred during commit callback are not executed