BUG #15690: PostgreSQL integration with AD via LDAP and special characters in the password

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15690: PostgreSQL integration with AD via LDAP and special characters in the password
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15690
Logged by:          ashish puneet
Email address:      ashishpuneet@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.6
Operating system:   RHEL 7.4

Hi Team,

We are  trying to integrate PostgreSQL (9.6.6) with AD (Active directory)
using LDAP and  facing issues with integration and it seems that issue is
because of the special characters that has been used in the password.

Is it a know issue in PostgreSQL? Do we have any fix for this issue?

Thanks,
Ashish Puneet