Re: [HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=press.git;a=blob;f=update_releases/current/20170209updaterelease.txt;h=f90d4716f240dbea4cca647b099f79865545b633;hb=d85498c284275bcab4752b91476834de780648b8

> It says "[...]then rows that were updated by transactions running at the
> same time as the CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY command could have been index
> incorrectly."
>
> That sounds off to me, shouldn't it be "indexed incorrectly" or
> something?

Yes, passive voice :(  I’ve made the modification on my local copy and will push it up after the resolution on the
CREATEINDEX recipe.

Jonathan