Re: BUG #15658: Window Function in a left join using AS or alias for the cloumn name

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15658: Window Function in a left join using AS or alias for the cloumn name
Дата
Re: BUG #15658: Window Function in a left join using AS or alias for the cloumn name  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> I believe I found an obscure bug with the window function

Hm, could we see a self-contained example, ie with the underlying
table/view definitions too?  Probably don't need any sample data
for this type of problem, but I'm unexcited about trying to reverse-
engineer your table definitions enough to reproduce the problem.

> The error occurs when I put the query into a LEFT JOIN:

> select counts.count,
>     caldetail.*, calprorules_desired_value, calprorules_stdpreceision,

I'm wondering why this didn't already fail at "counts.count", because with
the "AS howmany" in place, that sub-select isn't returning any column
named "count".  I kind of suspect user error due to ambiguous column
names, but the details aren't obvious.