Re: Too slow to create new schema and their tables, functions,triggers.

От PegoraroF10
Тема Re: Too slow to create new schema and their tables, functions,triggers.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Correct, seems to be something wrong on system tables. Maybe our script is
running something is already there, we will check.

select * from pg_stat_sys_tables where schemaname = 'pg_catalog'

relname             n_live_tup    n_dead_tup
pg_attrdef                3699         1095
pg_index              4756       1183
pg_sequence      20827      1482
pg_statistic      171699      27101
pg_trigger              221319     20718
pg_shdepend       225017      22337
pg_attribute      883023      164153
pg_depend      1553586      142960

and all them last_vacuum is null and last_autovacuum is too old.

So, is it better to configure autovacuum properly to these tables or should
I run vacuum periodically ?
Obviously I´ll check our script too.

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html