Re: Converting to identity columns with domains on PK columns

От PegoraroF10
Тема Re: Converting to identity columns with domains on PK columns
Дата
Re: Converting to identity columns with domains on PK columns  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Adrian, on Firebird if you create a table or procedure with fields or params
declared with domains, they can be used with those domains or with their
base type. On Postgres I32 is not equal to integer.

create procedure myproc(id i32) returns(x i32) as ...

select * from myproc(cast(5 as integer)) -- works on firebird. On Postgres
it doesn´t because that procedure or function expects for a I32 and not a
integer.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html