Re: Netsted views working on same set of data on 8.1.21 but not on 8.4.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Netsted views working on same set of data on 8.1.21 but not on 8.4.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<fathi.engineer@gnet.tn> writes:
> I have migrated a 5 years old database from 8.1.21 running on top of centos 5.5 on an i686 to 8.4.4 running on top of
centoson an x86_64 architecture.

> I have some nested views and i am still able to get the results on 8.1.21 but when it comes to 8.4.4, I can get the
resultsonly from views that references other tables but the views references other views, I get an empty result set.

> Here is the output of explain on the two different machines. Can someone help me please:

Not with that amount of information.  If you can provide a
self-contained test case that produces different results on 8.1 and 8.4,
we could look into it.  See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/bug-reporting.html