Wrong version number on bug form (again) (still)

От Tom Lane
Тема Wrong version number on bug form (again) (still)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
The pop-up list at http://www.postgresql.org/bugform.html
offers "7.5 Dev", which probably ought to be replaced by "8.0".

Actually I wonder that we shouldn't get rid of the popup and
just make the version a text entry field.  Seems like the
list is *always* out of date.  (It's still missing 7.4.1 and later,
for example.)  We've seen people complain about that before.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: