Re: pgbench - add option to show actual builtin script code

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: pgbench - add option to show actual builtin script code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

Patch looks good to me, and work fine on my machine. One minor observation is option 'list' mostly used to list the
elementslike "pgbench -b list" shows the available builtin scripts. Therefore we should use a word which seems to be
morerelevant like --show-script.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author