Re: pgbench - add option to show actual builtin script code

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench - add option to show actual builtin script code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

> Patch looks good to me, and work fine on my machine. One minor
> observation is option 'list' mostly used to list the elements like
> "pgbench -b list" shows the available builtin scripts. Therefore we
> should use a word which seems to be more relevant like --show-script.

Thanks for the review.

Here is a version with "--show-script". I also thought about "--listing",
maybe.

--
Fabien.
Вложения

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: New vacuum option to do only freezing
Сообщение: Re: New vacuum option to do only freezing