BUG #15543: PostgreSQL insert question marks instead of unicodecharacters

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15543: PostgreSQL insert question marks instead of unicodecharacters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15543
Logged by:          Hayley Sui
Email address:      b3.sui15@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.6
Operating system:   mac os

When installing Postgres, I set the LOCALE to "zh_CN.UTF-8". When I tried to
create table and insert Chinese characters, they turned into  question
marks. Then I also tried to set the "client_encoding" to "GBK", it still
didn't work.

Postgres is amazing, and I really want to apply it to our analysis work~
Please do tell me how to fix this! Thanks a lot~