Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> That's fair. I didn't really imagine that we'd want to put the tool
> into 9.5 myself. Still, I think that amcheck could have some role to
> play in managing the problem. Even the near-term availability of
> amcheck for 9.5 as a satellite project would count. That could happen
> without blocking the point release. I just don't want to go over
> anyone's head with that.

I have no objection to something like that happening.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Сообщение: Re: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)