Re: pg_hba.conf and ssl problem has me stumped

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf and ssl problem has me stumped
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Cath Lawrence <Cath.Lawrence@anu.edu.au> writes:
> On 12/10/2005, at 6:16 PM, Oliver Elphick wrote:
>> Please show us what you have in pg_hba.conf.

> Sure, though as I said it's the same machine connection...

> Not an awful lot,  as you see:

> # TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

> @remove-line-for-nolocal@# "local" is for Unix domain socket
> connections only
> @remove-line-for-nolocal@local   all
> all                               @authmethod@
> # IPv4 local connections:
> host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          @authmethod@
> # webserver password access
> host    all         all         150.203.157.27/32       md5
> # IPv6 local connections:
> #host    all         all         ::1/128               @authmethod@

That is not your pg_hba.conf file.  It looks like an unmodified
pg_hba.conf.sample file ... which the postmaster would reject if
presented in that form, because the @-thingies aren't valid syntax.

Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf and ssl problem has me stumped
Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf and ssl problem has me stumped