COPY command error in psql.

От Lee Kindness
Тема COPY command error in psql.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
My guess is you've only changed those permissions on the directory &
file in question - not all the directories leading up to it:

 chmod a+r /home/ms/db/csv/AB.csv
 chmod a+x /home/ms/db/csv /home/ms/db /home/ms

Also, since this not really a PostgreSQL problem, you can test this
without PostgreSQL in the loop:

 su - postgres
 ls -l /home/ms/db/csv/AB.csv

Lee.