REASSIGN OWNED command page is not clear regarding to DEFAULT PRIVILEGE objects.

От PG Doc comments form
Тема REASSIGN OWNED command page is not clear regarding to DEFAULT PRIVILEGE objects.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-reassign-owned.html

Hi,

Recently I try to drop a role without affecting objects dropped owned by it,
and try to use REASSIGN OWNED command to transfer ownership.
But we find DEFAULT PRIVILEGE policies are not transferred.

But we find there is no any line describing the behavior in REASSIGN OWNED
page.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-reassign-owned.html

Later we find a note in the source code which mentions that DEFAULT
PRIVILEGE is not handled by REASSIGN OWNED.
https://doxygen.postgresql.org/pg__shdepend_8c_source.html#l01470

Is it possible to add a note in REASSIGN OWNED page for this behavior?

Thanks.