Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you Sergei for your comments,

created today: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/1999/

> Currently we have pg_stat_statements 1.7 version and this patch does not
> apply...
will rebase and create a 1.8 version

> -             errmsg("could not read file \"%s\": %m",
> +             errmsg("could not read pg_stat_statement file \"%s\": %m",
this is a mistake, will fix

> +#define PG_STAT_STATEMENTS_COLS_V1_4    25
I thought it was needed when adding new columns, isn't it ?

> And this patch does not have documentation changes.
will fix

and will provide some kind of benchmark to compare with actual version.

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions