Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - CS issue?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - CS issue?
Дата
Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - CS issue?  (Robert Creager <Robert_Creager@StorageTek.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Robert Creager <Robert_Creager@StorageTek.com> writes:
> Around 8:15 I was starting to receive hits of a few seconds of high CS hits,
> higher than the previous 7 hour run on 741.  I changed the vacuum delay to 0 and
> HUP'ed the server (how can I see the value vacuum_cost_delay run
> time?).

Start a fresh psql session and "SHOW vacuum_cost_delay" to verify what
the active setting is.

От: Robert Creager
Сообщение: Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - CS issue?