Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Дата
Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs  (Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:

> tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com <tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm crawling like a snail to read the patch set.  Below are my first set of review comments, which are all minor.
>
> Thanks.

I've added the patch to the upcoming CF [1], so it possibly gets more review
and makes some progress. I've marked myself as the author so it's clear who
will try to respond to the reviews. It's clear that other people did much more
work on the feature than I did so far - they are welcome to add themselves to
the author list.

Antonin Houska