pgaccess scripts and forms

От hubert.palme@web.de (Hubert Palme)
Тема pgaccess scripts and forms
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

in one of my pgaccess forms, the code behind a button for database
manipulation contains the following code to udate the data shown in
the form:
               DataControl(.geb.qg)::close               DataControl(.geb.qg)::open
DataControl(.geb.qg)::moveFirst              DataControl(.geb.qg)::updateDataSet

This works fine. But when I put this code into a script "g-reopen-f"
and replace the concerning code in the form by
               Scripts::execute "g-reopen-f"

then nothing happens (But the script is executed as I could see by
inserting a message box)

So why does it work in the form, but not from the script?
Did I -- perhaps -- oversee any name space problems?

Thanks in advance,

--
Hubert Palme                           Am Walde 1                                42119 Wuppertal
<hubert.palme@web.de>