Re: [HACKERS] [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in adjust_appendrel_attrs_mutator

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in adjust_appendrel_attrs_mutator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Seltenreich <seltenreich@gmx.de> writes:
> testing master as of 7c981590c2, sqlsmith just triggered the following
> assertion:
> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(!((((const Node*)(node))->type) == T_SubLink))", File: "prepunion.c", Line: 2231)

Hmm.  adjust_appendrel_attrs() thinks it's only used after conversion
of sublinks to subplans, but this is a counterexample.  I wonder if
that assumption was ever correct?  Or maybe we need to rethink what
it does when recursing into RTE subqueries.