Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN
Дата
Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN  (Florian Weimer <fweimer@bfk.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> writes:
> The rules should be:

> Requires quoting only if the first character:
>  &  *  !  |  >  '  "  %  @  ` #

> Same as above, but no quoting if the second character is "safe":
>  -  ?  :

> Always requires quoting:
>  ":<space>"  "<space>#"  aka  ': '  ' #'

> Always requires quoting:

> Always require quoting:
>  (leading space) (trailing space) (empty string)

Egad ... this is supposed to be an easily machine-generatable format?

If it's really as broken as the above suggests, I think we should
rip it out while we still can.

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN