Re: Correct handling of blank/commented lines in PSQL interactive-mode history

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Correct handling of blank/commented lines in PSQL interactive-mode history
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com> writes:
> (BTW, the patches are in Windows CRLF format, so on Linux at least I
> needed to convert them using dos2unix so they'd apply using Git)

Hmm.  Applying "od -c" to the copy of that message that's in my
PG list folder shows clearly that there's no \r in it, nor do
I see any when I save off the attachment.  I suppose this must
be an artifact of the way that your MUA treats text attachments;
or maybe the mail got mangled on its way to you.