Re: R: How to check if 2 series of data are equal

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: R: How to check if 2 series of data are equal
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- "Paolo Saudin" <paolo@ecometer.it> wrote:

> [...]

I am afraid I more confused now. From the table schema the value is a real number only and has no units. As I
understandthe units designation lies in the id. If the ids are mixed up I can't see how it is possible to differentiate
betweena value of 25 that maybe degrees C or % relative humidity for instance. You are going to have to step me through
this.

Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net