BUG #15442: Error in uninstalling PostgreSQL

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15442: Error in uninstalling PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15442
Logged by:          Marco Comotti
Email address:      marcomotti96@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   Windows 10

Whenever I try to uninstall my PostgreSQL it appears the following message:
"There has been an error. The uninstall.dat file cannot be found and is
required to uninstall the application, aborting". I didn't erase any of the
files in PostgreSQL directory and cannot uninstall it. What can I do?