PGAdmin 3.5 and 3.6 - Lost ability to access mapped network drives

От ldrlj1
Тема PGAdmin 3.5 and 3.6 - Lost ability to access mapped network drives
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
After I upgraded to 3.5, I lost the ability to access my mapped network
drives. In previous versions, all mapped drives and their associated drive
letters showed up by default. I could also directly access these drives by
entering y:\, for example, and pressing entering.

When entering the drive letter now, I get the following error 'y:\' file
does not exist, but all is well when I enter c:\ and press enter.

I searched through preferences to ensure there wasn't a "set it and forget
it" setting for accessing mapped network drives, but as suspected, found
none.

Version: 3.6
Python Version: 3.6.5
Flask Version: 0.12.4
Application Mode: Desktop (funny thing is, when I launch pgAdmin, it
launches in a web brower)

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html