Add note about how to disable the subscription too?

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Add note about how to disable the subscription too?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

This page has a note about how to set the subscription to not use a slot,
but it doesn't mention that the subscription needs to be disabled first. In
my case, I had to Google around and then do:

ALTER SUBSCRIPTION xxx disable;

Then I could set the slot_name. Then I could drop it.