Re: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Ansley, Michael" <Michael.Ansley@intec.co.za> writes:
> Leon took it out with a patch that he sent in about ten days ago.  I did
> some (very) basic testing, and it seemed to remove the problem of limiting
> the token size, which is what I was after.

Hi Mike, I committed most of your long-query changes last night, along with
some work of my own, but ran out of steam before getting to psql.c.
Also I did not touch gram.y and scan.l because I was unsure that I
had the latest version of what you and Leon had done.  Could you send
me the latest and greatest?

Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer