BUG #15417: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15417: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15417
Logged by:          Hossein Keramati
Email address:      keramati_hossein@ae.sharif.edu
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   linux

I have a django application on server that use postgresql database with UTF8
encoding and C.UTF8 for collation and ctype and on my localhost I use
sqlite3 as database.
I put some Persian characters on my database and it works properly on my
localhost but on server when I send a request it works for some models of my
database and doesn't work for some other, with this error:
" 'ascii' codec can't encode characters ".

I tried with different collation and ctype including fa_IR.UTF8 but the
result was worse.
All of my controllers follow same logic and methods and I can't understand
how it's possible to work for some controllers and don't work for others.

what's the solution?

---
my pip freeze:
Django==2.0.7