Re: Debugging infrequent pegged out CPU usage

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Debugging infrequent pegged out CPU usage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jason Long <mailing.list@supernovasoftware.com> writes:
> For some reason Postgres is pegging my CPU and I can barely log on to
> reboot the machine.

Well, you need to find out why.  Turning on query logging (see
log_statement) would probably be a good first step --- it'd help
you determine if there's a specific query or queries causing it.

Also, have you tried pg_ctl stop -m fast instead of a reboot?
(If that doesn't work, it'd also be interesting to see if -m immediate
does work.)

Сообщение: Re: Debugging infrequent pegged out CPU usage
Сообщение: Re: Debugging infrequent pegged out CPU usage