BUG #15415: Can we install OS cluster for PostgreSQL

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15415: Can we install OS cluster for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15415
Logged by:          Acharya Srinivas
Email address:      kbsach@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.0
Operating system:   Redhat Linux 64

HI ,

We are planning to install PostgreSQL database in our environment ,  Can you
please suggest , is it possible to setup OS Cluster in  PostgreSQL  for the
load balance .

If it possible , please let know , how to install step by step   and
advantages /disadvantages .

Regards
Srinivas