Re: initdb crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: initdb crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Euler Taveira de Oliveira <eulerto@yahoo.com.br> writes:
> Sorry for the delay (I have some trouble with my modem). Attached is
> the initdb and backend bootstrap backtrace. Seems to be something in
> the smgr, I couldn't figure out.

Whatever this is, it's local to your build, because no one else is
seeing the same; we would all be unable to initdb if that path of
control were getting followed in general.

It's hard to tell which of the values in the backtrace to believe and
which not, but the impression I get is that there's some confusion over
whether pg_proc is a shared relation ... which of course it is not, but
passing database = 0 to TablespaceCreateDbspace would only happen if
someone thought it was.

Is it possible your copy of bootparse.c escaped getting updated after
bootparse.y last changed?  The values shown for its arguments seem
closer to what would have been passed in the old code than what should
be there today.